Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Paint, clean the carpet, check all light bulbs, smoke detectors, ect..clean the apartment.
2.Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, we would just need permission to enter.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can call the office during business hours, if it's after hours you can call the maintenance emergency number.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During office hours you can come to the office & the staff will let you in, if its after hours you may call the maintenance emergency number.
1. Is parking available?
Yes, it's open parking.
2.What amenities does the property offer?
24 hour fitness center, swimming pool & playground.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Sunday-Thursday 11-8; Friday & Saturday 11-9.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes. Some restrictions apply.
5. What appliances are standard?
Stove, Refrigerator & dishwasher.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Usually 24-48 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay online, personal chec & money order.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes however there will be a penalty fee.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
You call the electric & gas company.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes, right on Schoenherr Road
2. Which school district are you in?
1. How do I get to your communtiy?
Accessible from 696, I-75, Schoenherr Road & 14 mile.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
Online or in the office.
2. What do you look for in the application?
We do a credit & background check.
3. How can I check availability for furnished apartments?
We don't offer furnished apartments
4. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We accept walk-ins.
6. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
7. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
8. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
The liabilty amount must be $100,000.00.
9. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
All the apartments are located towards the front.
10. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Paint, clean the carpet, check light bulbs, smoke detectors, ect…clean the apartment
11. What is the condition of the unit?
They're in good condition
12. What’s the parking situation?
13. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
Select one bedroom apartments have washer/dryer in the unit; Townhomes have a washer & dryer in the basement.
14.Where do residents shop?
There are two shopping plazas across from us as well as 2 gas stations.
15. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
Yes however if you paint the walls you would need to paint them back to the original color.
16. How are maintenance issues handled?
Maintenance will come out withing 24 hours unless it's an emergency.
17. Are there any monthly fees?
18. What are the policies about guests and listing on Airbnb?
Guests would need to be listed on the lease if they stay more than a month.
19. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
Quiet hours in the builing is from 10pm-6am.
20. Which roommates will be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
Anyone that is a lease holder will be held responsible.
21. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
You may call the office during business hours & put a mintenance request in.
22. What would it take to break the lease?
A 30 day notice with a two month penalty.
23. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
Your prorated rent, security deposit & pet fees if you have a pet.
For Current Residents
1. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
You will need to give us a 30 day notice & then you would need to pay two months worth of rent.
2.How do I pay my rent online?
You can go on our website.
3. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
4. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
5. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to